A Gas Boiler in Hegyi Mihályné Street Caught Fire

Local News

A gas boiler caught fire on Hegyi Mihályné street in Debrecen on Saturday evening.


As a result of the accident, the cover also melted on it, the county disaster management said. Until the arrival of the professional firefighters from Debrecen, the fire was extinguished by the residents. Firefighters ventilated the room and conducted an on-site inspection.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *