Poisonous gas spread in an apartment in Debrecen, three people were taken to hospital

Local News

Firefighters were called to Dobozi Street in Debrecen due to a carbon monoxide detector signal. The arriving professional firefighters from Debrecen carried out measurements on the property and detected the presence of toxic gas. Three people were taken to the hospital for examination – the disaster management announced.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *