A trash can caught fire in an apartment building in Debrecen

Local News

A fire broke out in the stairwell of an apartment building in Debrecen, on Derék Street, the disaster management informed.

As written, waste was burning in a garbage container. The residents pulled the bin out of the building even before the city’s professional firefighters arrived. Units extinguished the fire, searched and ventilated the stairwell.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *